Thursday 1 May 2008

The 100k Project

The 100k Project is the first of my home based business systems of my multiple streams of income.

I have spent a lot of time (and money) researching the various programmes that were on offer. Some were laughable, some seemed on the level until you parted with your money, then you signed up to others that each page you went to had a 'One time offer' that if you went back three weeks later was still there!

What attracted me to the 100k Project was the initial email I received. How could anyone be so confident that they could coach me to make 100k per month every month. I looked into it further Googling the creator Paul de Haas (thank God for Google!). He has written a number of books and I couldn't find any dirt or complaints on him or the 100k Project at all. Not only that, he appeared to disclose up front everything that he wanted or expected from you. So I signed up and no, there weren't any nasty surprises. In fact, I couldn't believe how simple going through the process was. If I could do it, so can anyone!

I am ahead of the targets that I have set myself and am on target to make the 100k per month by the end of July 08. I started the project at the end of March 08 and am low balling! That's the salesperson reporting to her boss in me I suppose! In reality, I would like to get to the 100k per month before the end of July hence the reason why I'm also doing the Spider Web System.

But in the meantime, keep visiting to see how I spend my earnings!

1 comment:

Jenny Fletcher said...

Couldn't find a link in here Michelle! Tell us and we'll look :-)