Thursday 15 May 2008

Free Safelistmailer - What Stars

Hi,

If only all Safelist/advertsing companies were cut from the same cloth!

All I can say if you haven't already got an account with them, hot foot it to

http://www.freesafelistmailer.com/s.php?belstar NOW!!

The response to my mailings was almost instant which is good in itself but on top of that, due to a mix-up with Paypal, my account was debited twice for my upgrade.

Having emailed FreeSafelistMailer support, i expected the norm of no response, then having to putthe amount into resolution with Paypal and then having to argue my point. How wrong was I???

Two hours later, I have received an immediate refund and an apology from them for something that wasn't their fault. Planet Earth Marketing please take note!!!!!!!

Sam, many thanks to you and the rest of the team at FreeSafelistmailer.com!

No comments: