Tuesday 27 May 2008

$76,000 in 26 days - Six Yearly Income does deliver

Hi, I'm really enjoying this!

Yes I am coming up against some right idiots, scam artists etc, etc, etc but when yuo drop on something that actually works and you see the money coming in, boy do you feel great!

I received an email for this with teh $76,000 in the heading and thought, yeh right! I almost deleted the ad straight away after seeing 'we've only got 4 left' - yeh right.

But something made me spend the next hour scouring the web to see if this really was a rip off and I was stunned to find that it wasn't!

I paid my money was impressed with the video and written tutorials and the best thing. I'M MAKING MONEY!!!! Not $76,000 but I'm not complaining at an average of $1,000 per day.

It is storming up the Clickbank charts and is the no 1 recommended homebased business on a number of review and scam alert websites.

Sometimes all that glitters is really gold..

Michelle Campbell, you're a beauty!

No comments: